Friday, June 1, 2012

JOHAN!!!!

51 seasons. 50 years.  Eight thousand twenty games.

Finally.






































You can shut down this particular website - The Mets have a no-no!!!

Johan Santana threw 134 pitches and looked like he didn't care if it was gonna take 200.  I was flipping around all night and turned over to the game in the seventh inning and I still can't believe it. 

The biggest villain in Mets history to me was always Jimmy Qualls.  For Tom Seaver, Jerry Koosman, Dwight Gooden, David Cone, Nolan Ryan, Gary Gentry, Ron Darling, Sid Fernandez, Al Leiter, and every other Mets pitcher - this no hitters' for you!

***

The fantastic High Heat Stats has the Ten Amazin’ Mets facts about Johan Santana’s no-hitter.  Go check it out.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Nice!! I missed the game because of work. I'm so wanting to go to a game this week. Hopefully I'll get there mon or tuesday. I'm glad it was Johan. He's my fav current pitcher.