Monday, September 9, 2013

Revolution #9.

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9 photo tw1_zps4038f074.jpg
Everyone of them knew that as time went by
They'd get a little bit older and a little bit slower.
 photo tw2_zpsbac94c8b.jpg
Your father's giving it diddly-dee
District was leaving, intended to die, Ottoman
Long gone through.
 photo tw3_zps60b7fa4b.jpg
They may stop the funding
Place your bets
The original
Afraid she'll die
Great colors for the season.
 photo tw4_zps26009c89.jpg
Who's to know?
Who wants to know?
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9.
 photo tw5_zpsa4294a0f.jpg
I've missed all of that
It makes me a few days late
Compared with, like, wow!
And weird stuff like that.
 photo tw6_zpsbaab11f6.jpg
A man without terrors from beard to false
As the headmaster reported to my son
He really can try, as they do, to find function
(Tell what he was saying
(and his voice was low and his hive high)
And his eyes were low
Alright!
 photo tw7_zpsff8d3e52.jpg
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9
(Industry allows financial imbalance)
Number 9
 photo tw8_zps20e2c5a2.jpg
Thrusting it between his shoulder blades
The Watusi, the Twist
Eldorado.
 photo tw9_zpsbb3e4a9b.jpg
Take this, brother, may it serve you well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If...

...You become naked...

Hold that line!
Hold that line!
Block that kick!
Block that kick!

I didn't know half of the "lyrics" that you transcribed, but in the 30+ years I've owned the White Album, I've probably listened to Revolution #9 about 10 times. I can still remember the first time I heard it, and I kept patiently waiting for "the song to start". And it never did. And I said "WTF?"

Nice Williams collection. Ted's a dead man, miss him, miss him, MISS HIM!