Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You can observe a lot by watching.

So I'm ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.

Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded.

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.

90 percent of this game is half mental.

 photo yogi1_zpsvea9plmh.jpg

The future ain't what it used to be.

You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours.

We made too many wrong mistakes.

When you come to a fork in the road…take it.

 photo yogi2_zpsjvsdlegp.jpg

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.

It's deja vu all over again.

I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary.

It ain't over 'til it's over.

Happy 90th Birthday to the greatest philosopher of our times.

I never said most of the things I said.

1 comment:

Stealing Home said...

I now have Yogi envy