Sunday, October 14, 2012

Football Week 6: Names.

      While I have many pages of goofy baseball names, not to be shortchanged is this marvelous page of football names.
Photobucket
Smoker, Hooker, and Booty?  Sounds like my kind of party.

I do apologize.  My short little road trip from last week turned all epic on my and I was away from the computer for a while.  I hope this will tide you all over until I get back into a rhythm of posting. Meanwhile, I will bet you a dollar the Saints won't lose today, though. In fact, they can't lose this week, guaranteed!

1 comment:

Mark Kaz said...

I don't mince words when it comes to Chris Berman. I used to love the guy when I was growing up. I looked forward to NFL Primetime, etc. These days, I try to avoid watching and/or listening to him as much as possible. His schtick is old and I don't find him as interesting or funny as I used to. The sight of him is annoying.

That being said, one of the best nicknames he ever bestowed upon a player was Alfred Pupunu "Platter".