Sunday, January 6, 2013

Football Week 18: Mildcard Weekend.

       I have been working 12 hour overnights this week (yay work!) so my enthusiasm for most things is at a minimum.  I shouldn't complain too much, since it's not like I have to break rocks in the hot sun for 30 cents an hour or anything.  So when I sat down yesterday to watch the first wildcard playoff game, the Texans and the Bengals just weren't doing it for me.  I ended up switching over to Raiders of the Lost Ark and dozing off. 

In the end, without my Saints...
Photobucket
or the Giants in the playoffs...
Photobucket
I really just don't care much about these playoff games. I am currently in my pajamas watching the Colts and Ravens battle it out.  I am much more stoked for the snacks and beer on the TV tray to my right.

Wanna know what does have me excited today?
Photobucket

HOCKEY!!!!!!

Photobucket
I got home this morning and my brother texted me that there was a tentative agreement and that they were gonna play the season.  To be honest, I was so bleary and weary after working all night that I thought it was a dream (or worse, that he was fucking with me).  Turns out, it's true!!!  There is gonna be hockey!  I can finally post about hockey.  I can finally watch hockey.  I can finally stop bitching that there is no hockey.  Let me tell you, this is something to get excited about.

No comments: