Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Foolish.

     I think we all could use a genuine laugh these days, so I think you should all see this 50th Anniversary box topper from this year's Heritage. It is my new favorite card:






































I'm pretty sure everyone except Denny Riddleberger will think this is funny.

You might be wondering what my old favorite card was?  Well, that's easy...





































It's right there in the middle of that page.  Happy birthday Phil Niekro!

6 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

In your face Riddleberger! That's fantastic!

bbcardz said...

Another reason to not be a fan of buybacks...ugh!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

now that is funny.

night owl said...

Topps, you're an idiot.

Matt said...

That's amazing!

Fuji said...

I'd love to hear what the good people over at Topps have to say about that buyback. This is an instant classic. Wowza.