Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks.

       We all have a lot to be grateful for here on this Thanksgiving.  Personally, I give great thanks to the fact that I am relatively healthy and happy while living comfortably in a first world country.  I have lots of great friends that enrich my life and a loving and supportive family. Most of all, I am very thankful for the fact that a couple of weeks ago, the Mets bought out Jason Bay's contract so I never have to look at him on my team again.
Photobucket
Of course, I guarantee that he will go to another team and put up a .300/30/100 slash line.  But hey, I give thanks that that is many months in the future.
Photobucket
And to all of you, my faithful and loyal readers - for whom, of course, I am tremendously thankful for - enjoy your turkey and stuffing and try to avoid any horrifying family dysfunction.  As for my plans, I am currently in the airport about to fly off to New Orleans to drink away my holiday and enjoy the Saints game on Sunday. Gobble Gobble!

No comments: