Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo.

Cinco de mayo, blowout, denial
It wasn't fun this time, letting you go
 photo cinco01_zpsdf77e6b8.jpg
What if I never, a bullet forever
Held out my hand to you?
We wouldn't have known beautiful flow
 photo cinco02_zpsb37e7a53.jpg
Absolute measure, I ain't no pleasure hound
Bus out of control, ploughing the road
Out on a bender
 photo cinco3_zps2a447bef.jpg
Just Alice falling down a deepening hole
I'd never been to Rome until you smiled
You're about as old and piled
Used to pray for snow
 photo cinco04_zpsb500479b.jpg
Now I just wonder what spell I was under
Thinking you thought of me as something to hold
I'd never been to Rome until you smiled
You're about as old and piled
 photo cinco55_zps23507702.jpg
Cinco de mayo, burn-out Ohio
It wasn't me this time letting you go.

(64 silver dollars if you recognized this song without google or my label)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good God, and I thought I had a ton of David Wright cards.

Nice collection.