Friday, May 16, 2014

Feeling Blue.

       There is nothing better in this world than watching the Mets go into Yankees Stadium for two days and beat up on the Bronx Bombers by a cumulative footballish 21-14.  There is nothing more depressing than watching the Mets come home for two games and get shutout twice in a row, 4-0 and 1-0.  Because it happened in that order, I am very bummed out indeed.
 photo blue1_zps234e2788.jpg
These blue parallels from this year perfectly capture my mood.  It is a rainy, gray, disgusting Friday morning and it is only gonna get rainier and muggier. 
 photo blue2_zps4bbace74.jpg
Of course, last night, my rage may have gotten the best of me.  I woke up this morning and saw what I posted on facebook...
I hope Fred Wilpon is happy with his billion dollar white elephant of a ballpark and the crappy team he has built on the cheap who can't score in it. If there are any terrorist organizations training their members to fly planes into targets, I have a brilliant idea for you. Let me know when you plan the operation so I can show up with marshmallows and maybe to piss on the ashes.
Yikes. 

3 comments:

Zippy Zappy said...

Look on the bright side, the Mets starters finally have their first hit.

Fuji said...

Yikes is right. Hope things turn around for the Mets.

View From the Skybox said...

Would love to trade if you're ever looking to move some blue parallels!