Thursday, October 30, 2014

Three In Five.

       I wanted seven games and a ton of classic moments out of this World Series and I got it, even if the Royals didn't win in the end.  What a terrible time to realize I don't have any Madison Bumgarner cards.
 photo panda_zps347445f6.jpg

I guess Panda and Posey will have to do.

 photo posey_zps7219c98b.jpg

It is impressive to win three titles in five years but I think that San Francisco should vacate this particular title because I am not sure that Madison Bumgarner is human.  He is 4-0 with a 0.25 ERA in 36 World Series innings; that pretty much puts even Bob Gibson to shame.  And now the long 113 day slog until pitchers and catchers begins.  I didn't want this game to end.

1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

And Madison only just turned 25.